After divorce, the husband promised his wife a permanent allowance of Rs. 3,000 per year. Relying on this promise, the wife refrained from seeking maintenance through the court. However, the husband failed to fulfill the promise, and the wife now sues him. Is the wife entitled to relief?

TheSayeed Answered question March 15, 2024